Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Fish little Fish latest order

Here are some pics of our latest order of Fish little Fish StixNpops for  my friend's son Matteo! from Duluth, GA.
They wanted the StixNPops personalized some with the #2, and some with his name...and mixed colors...see how beautiful and vibrant the colors look!! I can't wait to see at the party's pic... I am sure everything looked just amazing!!! They also ordered me their cupcakes!!!! they also turned out colorful and cute! I'll post some pics with the party's pics! once I get them!





Red, blue, green and orange fish!!!! beautiful colors for a 2 year old boy's party!


Sea theme cupcakes!!!!  colorful fish, octopus, crabs and the number 2!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment