Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Sneak Peek Backyardigans StixNpops and Arrangements


This has been a very busy week... I have been working on different orders, and trying to make mommy time for my two precious girls!
Well here is a sneak peek of a Backyardigans order for a friend of mine, she is celebrating her son Lucas' first Birthday Party.  These turned out really cute!! She asked me to add each child's name to each StixNpop... I also did 2 beautiful arrangements for the party... Please enjoy...next week I'll post pics from the party!!! Yeah!!!


 Getting all the elements together for the Backyardigans SNP Arrangements!



I love all the colors... I just can't wait to see how they'll look with the rest of the party's decorations!!

3 comments:

  1. they look so fantastic! I love how the look all together, too! You are so creative!

    hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love the little piggies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look perfect!! The colors are just great!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a Comment