Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

A Little Girl's Day Dream, First B-Day Party-Happy Customer Photos

You got to see this party!
This party is from a customer who ordered mini Pigs for the daughter's First B-day Party... I did not know she was a photographer until I received these Party photos... you have to check Kori's Website...Kori Henry, Unique Childhood Portraiture. OMG! these are the most beautiful baby photos I have ever seen!!! If you live  In TN, lucky you! you can get easy to her and her photography talent! if you don't...well Tennessee is worth the visit!... believe me... I am thinking about it!


I just love every little detail of this Romantic Party...Kori took care of every detail...look at the entrance...stunning!

This is just breath taking!!! I love the Sweets Table with B&W photos as background!





What a cutie-pie! just adorable!


someone is having fun!






More pink sweets!!! and our Minis Pigs StixNpops...are part of this Beautiful Sweets Buffet!





I am still in Awe! I loved this party!!! Thanks Kori for sharing it!!

1 comment:

Please leave us a Comment