Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Rocket StixNpops



This is another request from a customer... she is planning an Out of this World party! and wanted some StixNpops Rockets...I have been asked a lot about more boys designs...believe me I am thinking about them too! I just have not figured out yet how to make a cute car or truck! I'll work on it!!!

DESCRIPTION:
Well this is my version of a rocket!!! Perfect for Rocket themed parties, Planet parties, Aliens, etc...you get the idea!
The Rocket is embellished with sugar crystals, and decorated with royal icing details. Personalization is included!!

SIZE:


  • Paper stick: 12” long
  • Whole StixNpops (Including bottom marshmallows with personalization): 6 " tall
  • Actual figure: 3 1/2" tall x 3 1/4" wide



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment