Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Sneak Peek - Animals special order


This was a a very fun order for me!!!  This was for a very cute Baby Shower!!!
I love Custom orders, they give them the pleasure of challenging myself!

For this order, the client  from Pennsylvania (mother of the mother to be) wanted some of the animals I already have on my shop, but to match their Baby Shower Theme... the Scentsy Buddy Stuffed Animals.... I never heard of them before....but I love them now!!! I want one of each!!! The client were using the Scentsy Buddy StuffedAnimals were going to used as part of their centerpieces.... I just can imagine of how beautiful this Baby Shower turned out!





Ready to be packed.... 7 of them had each a letter to spell out the baby's name... they rest had coordinated color flowers!!!! I just loved this order...loved all the colors!!! and loved the customer!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment