Share with friends
Photobucket
Make them smile
Photobucket
Be Creative
Photobucket
Great as Party Favors
Photobucket
Use as Decorations
Photobucket

Jungle Baby Shower


This is my Sister in Law's and Brother Baby Shower for their first Baby Boy Matias.
I had so much fun planning and organizing this baby Shower...I just could not believe that my baby bother....my younger brother was going to be a daddy...I always saw him like the little kids that had to hold on to my hand to cross the road....but now I was planning the Baby Shower for his Baby!

They only asked for a Safari/Jungle animals  themed Baby Shower! the rest was just a matter of putting all my ideas together!







I love Cupcakes, and a made a very cute cupcake tower, with Printables from mygrafico


The main table was decorated with he cupcakes tower, colorful safari animals StixNpops, some Monkey Marshamallow Pops (chocolate covered and decorated with yellow non-pareils) great favors for all the little ones. Some faux palm trees, ivy and monkey plush animals! I think it turns out really cute!



I also set up a table with photos from their maternity photo studio, some more ivy and a guest book!



cute diaper cake surrounded by the favors, cute lil' brown boxes filled  with almonds!










Here is a sneak peek of all the beautiful photos from their Maternity Photoshoot!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a Comment